11 Tour Operators Reveal the One ‘Game Changer’ Skill They Want to Focus on in 2022 to grow their business.
On today's Tourpreneur, the activity and tour operator podcast:
It’s January, a time for new years resolutions and goal setting.
In today’s episode, Tourpreneur Host Shane Whaley asked 11 activity and tour operators what one skill or competency they are focusing on to grow their business in 2022.
If you are able to help our guests with advice on where they can master that skill or competency please share your thoughts with them and others in our online community.
Shane also shares why he made the decision to attend Arival San Diego and reveals new features coming soon to Tourpreneur.
If you enjoyed today’s episode please consider giving us a rating and review on your podcast app and sharing it with your peers.
Tour Operators Featured on Episode 167 of Tourpreneur.
- Karin Risko – City Tour Detroit
- Matt Schillizzi – City Food Tours Philadelphia
- Jason Kucherawy – Tour Guys Toronto
- Don Rickard – Platypus Wine Tours, Napa
- Renee Ventrice – Cork and Keg Tours, DC Wine country
- Scott Clark – Foxy Pedaler, Green Bay
- Torin Kexel – The Flying Bike Tours, Asheville
- John Coupland – John England Tours. UK
- Theresa Nemetz – Milwaukee Food Tours, Chicago Food Tours
- Alan Rust, America Tour Company
- Midgi Moore, Juneau Food Tours, Alaska
Leave a Comment